Friday 15 January 2016

Don't laugh alone - कामवाली बाई


Some light stuff after going through the mind boggling theories of creation of universe from beginning to the end in a pralaya (प्रलय),  that too again and again, through the process of one becoming many who turn into zero that is actually equal to one and the only one ! ...... Got it?  . 
---------------------------------------------

1.       Written by a confident lady...

After a meeting, I was coming out of a hotel and I was looking for my car keys. They were not in my pockets. A quick search in the meeting room, it wasn't there too.

Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.
My husband has shouted many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.

My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them.
His theory is the car will be stolen if left at the ignition key slot..

Immediately, I rushed to the parking lot, I came to a terrifying conclusion.
His theory was right. The parking lot was empty.

I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, Description of the car, Place I parked, etc, I equally confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that the car had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all, to my husband, "Honey", I stammered; (I always call him "honey" in times like these 😉.) "I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen."

There was a big silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice.
"Idiot", he shouted, "I dropped you at the hotel !"

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, and happy aswell, I said, "Well, then pls come and get me."

He shouted again, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman, that I have not stolen your car."...

Don't laugh alone...

-----------------------------------------

2.
Man to super beautiful airhostess:- "What's your name?"

Air hostess:- "Eva Benz.."

Man :- "Lovely name...any relation to Mercedes Benz?"

Air hostess:- (smiling) "maintenance cost is same"

Don't laugh alone.
-----------------------------------

3.
Wife: How much do you love me
Husband: l love you so much, l can't measure.
Wife: No just tell me in
Husband: Okay, l am like a cell phone you are my sim card, l am nothing without you.
Wife: wow! dats so romantic.
Husband (saying to himself):
Thank God she doesn't know l'm a China phone,
with FOUR sim cards.........
Hahahahahaha

Don't laugh alone ......

----------------------------------------

4.
AMERICAN LIFE STYLE..

DAUGHTER:
Sorry Dad, I got married yesterday.. Forgot to invite U..

DAD:
U naughty.. It's Ok.. But Don't forget next Time..

Population Comparison :
INDIAN : I hav 4 sis 3 bro. Wat abt U?
AMERICAN : I hav no sis or bro.
Bt I hav 4 Moms from 1st dad, 3 dads from 1st mom...

Don't laugh alone............ Give the URL of this post to your friends.

--------------------------------------------------

New Additions on 27/05/2016 on Kaamvaalee Baai कामवाली बाई

कलजुग के रावण
"माई, भिक्षा दीजिये। "
"ये लीजिये। "
"माई, जरा दरवाजेसे बाहर आइये। "
महिला बाहर आती है।
"हा हा हा, मै भिक्षुक नही, रावण हूँ। "
"हा, हा, हा, मै भी सीता नही, कामवाली बाई हूँ। "
"हा, हा, हा, मै तुझे घर ले जाऊँ तो मेरी घरवाली बहुत खूश होगी। "
"हा, हा, हा, अरे मूरख, मुझे ले जाओगे तो सारी बिल्डिंग मुझे ढूँढते तुझतक आ पहुँचेगी।"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did you think?
-------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment